Jot Mood Board Challenge - March 2014...

12:33 PM

Hi!
Yeah, I know it's been a while...sorry about that!
I have been super busy though - moving house (yet AGAIN!!), new business opportunity, a trip to Tassie for my sisters wedding, then I headed off to South Australia for the Escape 2 Create retreat in Port Lincoln. Ultra amazing and fun that was but more on that later!

I'd like to show you all the new mood board out NOW for March over on the Jot blog...

smallKimJsBrightMoodBoard
This was put together by fellow Jot member Kim Jeffress - it's so bright and colourful. Makes you feel all happy and smiley hey!?!
I definitely had to have a go at it...

*sorry about the wonkiness of the shot :-/ *

I used a light blue cardstock for the base of my layout. I used a couple of strips of patterned paper in the colour theme and then I also incorporated some 3x4" journal cards - one from a Project Life girls kit and the other from a Kaisercraft pack.
I used a couple of Amy Tangerine products - rub-ons and an embroidery kit (LOVE word).
I can't help but use a flair badge and some wood veneer somewhere on most of my layouts so you see some of those on this page as well.
I think the colours are really fun so I chose a fun, playful shot of my girls with static hair :-)

 There are plenty more inspirational sample pages over on the Jot blog so be sure to check them out!
And feel free to join in on the fun!

Hopefully I will be back a lot sooner than last time to tell you some more exciting stuff and what I have been up to lately!!

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images