D-Lish Scraps 5th Birthday Bonanza Cybercrop: Challenge 1...

9:56 PM

Hi All!

Over this weekend, Fri 4th until today Sunday the 6th, D-Lish Scraps have been celebrating with their 5th Birthday Bonanza Cybercrop. 
There has been challenges, spot sales, games and just a whole lot of fun and inspiration going on this weekend.
The first challenge popped up on Friday and I got stuck into it.
It was a scraplift by Tarrah.


I'm quite fond of layers so I really liked Tarrah's layout. And I do love the natural colour scheme she has going however I went a completely different colour scheme :-)
Here is my layout...


SUPPLIES

D-Lish products:
Journal It's
resin arrows
camera paper clip
heart wood shapes
Pick 'n' Place bows

Other:
12x12" Elle's Studio 'Shine' paper
6x6" Studio Calico 'Wanderlust', Dear Lizzy 'Polka Dot Party' paper
4x6" card - Elle's Studio May 2014 kit
Bella Blvd paper pieces + stickers
Basic Grey vellum bits
A Piece Of Cake Designs flair
WOW wood banner
mini doilies
Studio Calico mini peg


As always, I had fun creating this.
Hope you enjoy as well :-)

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I so do enjoy lol!! I just love your take on my layout, such a cute pic and awsome title! Adore it all and love that you played along with my challenge, good luck in the major draw xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing in the bright colour scheme. Very cute photo.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Flickr Images