Friday Faves...

7:30 AM

Hi All! 
It's time for another round of...

1. I am slowly making progress on my #grannyhottie cover - not quite up to stage 3 yet which is up on Foxs Lane blog this week. I'm still creating the 24 squares for stage 1 ;-)

2. I ordered THIS book this week after reading THIS post by Chantelle and seeing how her inspiration for this crocheted blanket was from that book. I want to make one!

3. I read this article through the week and it really resonated with me. It's definitely something I am aware of in my life - being too cluttered, not just around my home but in my life and especially in my head. I need to prioritise what is important to me and assign the appropriate amount of effort needed for each priority in my life!

4. Check out this awesome layout that Raquel created for Glitz Design. You can see a process video she made about it HERE too! I just adore Raquel's creations and she is just a totally lovely person too - I know because I've met her!!

5. I'm soooo gonna make one of these one day!! Adore the pattern!

Take care now my friends!
Enjoy your weekend!

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thank you for linking to my blog and including me in your Friday faves! I enjoyed the article you linked too, I have a love/hate relationship with clutter :-)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Flickr Images