Pin Picks...

5:07 PM

Hi everybody!
I am back again to post about what I have been pinning this week.

Just going random - no particular theme.

Crochet Mandala Rug - Free Pattern!
^^I've always wanted to make a huge crocheted floor rug with big chunky yarn. This one is made out of t-shirt yarn - and I just so happen to have a few skeins of this in my stash so I'm keen to get onto it now ;-) I think it would be a great addition to the kids' room.

lovely for summer...
^^What a gorgeous colour palette! So bright and super attractive!

I wish I had this
{ source }
^^Ummm...AWESOME alert! How cool would this be??

Elsa Dress
^^Have you got or know of any kids with an obsession with the movie, Frozen? Highly likely I reckon!
I have!
Well, of course, they can dress up just like their favourite character! I may have actually popped this Elsa dress into my cart for my eldest daughter's birthday present ;-)

.
{ source }

Funny how you come across a quote in your Pinterest feed that you just need to read. This one was it for today.
I forgot about a meeting I was supposed to attend this afternoon at my daughter's school. I felt so upset with myself - couldn't believe that I had forgotten! It's so not like me. I felt like I had lost control.
BUT...
I need to just breathe and just be gentle with myself. I can't do anything about it now.
Stop beating myself up and calm down.
And...pour myself a wine ;-)

And that concludes this week's PIN PICKS.
What have you been pinning lately??

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images