Jot Mood Board Oct/Nov 2014...

12:15 PM

Yep!
We're mixing it around here at Jot and have gone with the original mood board concept for this month's challenge.

OCTMOODBOARDsmal

I love the earthy tones of this mood board with the cool blue and pop of red - and those feathers are just delightful.


Here is my sample for the challenge.
I went with the neutral tones and chose a textured grey cardstock as my background.
I thought the photo I chose with the denim jeans and brown boots fit well with the colour theme of the mood board and I had some of the tissue paper packaging from the box my boots came in so I cut that down and used as part of the background.
Other supplies include:
> red fabric tape
> Prima canvas letters
> Flutterby Designs feather wood veneer
> stamps
>sequins
> square doily
and other bits and bobs from my stash

You can join in on this challenge too - check out all the deets HERE and also view all the other Jot Girls samples for further inspo too!
This mood board challenge is open until 18th November 2014.

Enjoy!

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images