Linky Loves...

7:00 AM

Hello!
I am on retreat in South Australia this weekend - I so need a break so this is absolutely WONDERFUL!!

Here is this week's list of...

1. I have quite a challenging 3 year old so this article stuck out to me like a sore thumb when I came across it. The main thing I got from reading this is...Focus more on discipline than punishment. Have a read, it's quite interesting.

2. It was quite emotional watching this video of a couple experiencing the birth of their third child 2500 miles apart!

3. A Nut Free One Minute Slice - can't really go past that can ya!?!

4. Today's children's fads VS the 90's kids (like me!) fads!

5. Can't help but have a little cackle at this vid! Giggling babies really are the best!

Enjoy your weekend!
I know I am!

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images