Linky Loves...

7:00 AM

Hello OBSS readers!
And a warm welcome to any new visitors to my neck of the internet woods :-)
Here is your weekly dose of...

1. Brooke Saward from World of Wanderlust lists the 'top 25 Best Destinations in the World' as per Trip Advisor. Quite a few of these are on my travel list.

2. I wanted a scarf pattern that basically snugged my neck - and I FOUND THIS!


4. Here are the hottest baby names in 2015 - would you name your baby any of these??
There's quite a few I actually like...not that I'm having anymore babies!!

5. Sometimes the difference between coping and falling to pieces in a crisis comes down to RESILIENCE...it has a massive impact on managing the negative side to life and we would all benefit from building resilience, not only in our own lives but also in our children's lives.
This article gives some simple strategies for turning adversity into an asset.

Enjoy your weekend.
Take care!

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images