BLOGTEMBER CHALLENGE - Day 29...

11:08 PM


Write your own list of 10 blog topics to inspire us for next month.

Hmmm...
It has been on my list to do some forward planning into October for some blog posts so this prompt is great to get me going on that.
Should hopefully keep me accountable to it too ;-)

So thinking cap on...

1. Sweet Treats - what are your faves?
2. What is currently on your bedside table?
3. Songs that really get you grooving.
4. Travel destinations. Places you've been or that you want to go.
5. What would be the greatest surprise you could get?
6. Your favourite Instagram accounts.
7. Talk about 3 of your favourite book characters.
8. What are you wearing today? Do a fashion post.
9. If today could be described in one word, what would that word be? Explain why.
10. Your favourite store to visit/shop at?

Let's see where that takes me in October.
Feel free to join me if you like :-)

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Some terrific ideas. I really liked the sweet treats and bedside table ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Flickr Images