Linky Loves...

7:00 AM

Hello and WELCOME to another week of...

1. I am super excited about the new December Daily Kit by Ali Edwards! I watched the unboxing video and OH MY GOSH -- I love everything that's in it. Can't wait to create with it!

2. I don't mean to be drab but depression is real and it does not discriminate on who it attacks. I really connected with this article and wanted to share it here.

3. How often do we sanitise our stories in order to spare the perceived discomfort or disinterest in the whole truth? THIS POST by Sarah Bessey had me captured and challenged the whole way through! I just had to share it here too.

4. Sometimes we have cooked rice left-over and I came across THIS POST that gives some recipes for left over rice. I'm loving the look of that cacao-maple rice pudding!

5. I adore THIS LAYOUT that Kim Archer shared on the Jot blog. I just love her style!!

What Linky Loves can you share with us this week?


With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images