Jot Mood Board - November 2015...

12:35 AM

The mood board at Jot Magazine this month is absolutely delightful!
Created for us all by Kim Jeffress, here it is...


Don't ya just want to put on a gorgeous summer dress and sip away at some pink lemonade??
Or is that just me? LOL!

It's such a happy colour palette, I wanted to document a really happy moment.
I knew just the photo.
Me and my beautiful girls.


I got messy and random with this layout.
I watercoloured, scribbled with Sharpie pen, tore up paper and thoroughly enjoyed myself!

MATERIALS:
Bazzil 12x12" cardstock
IT FACTOR patterned paper
SC Colour Theory puffy letter stickers
D-lish Scraps flowers and leaves
sequins
mini word sticker
washi tape



You can see more of the Jot Girl's projects over on the Jot blog along with all the challenge details.
Hope you can join in on the fun.

With Sprinkles of Sunshine...

Anna

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images